Wake up, elephant lovers! Join the Birmingham Zoo on Sunday, March 5 from 9:30 am until 12:00 pm for a one-of-a-kind experience with our African elephant bachelor herd!
Our pachyderm party is an exclusive event with your favorite bachelors: Bulwagi, Luti, and Gadze, plus an intimate group of their biggest admirers. Enjoy dining at our Safari Peak while the elephants roam close by! After breakfast, guests will be treated to a special elephant interaction with our Animal Care Professionals at the BOMA yard. Learn what makes each of our bachelors unique and how your Zoo cares for these magnificent animals. Last but not least, each guest will receive a commemorative gift and admission to the Zoo for the day.
Brunch Boma Yard in Trails of Africa
Elephant Encounter Boma Yard in Trails of Africa, Behind-The-Scenes Groups Tour Elephant Lair
Brunch 9:30 am – 10:30 am
Ambassador Animal Chat 9:45 am
Education Group Chat 10:30 am – 11:00 am (Group A); 11:00 am – 11:30 pm (Group C); 11:30 am – 12:00 pm (Group B)
Elephant Training Group Session 10:30 am – 11:00 am (Group B); 11:00 am – 11:30 pm (Group A); 11:30 am – 12:00 pm (Group C)
Behind-The-Scenes Group Tours 10:30 am – 11:00 am (Group C); 11:00 am – 11:30 pm (Group B); 11:30 am – 12:00 pm (Group A)
Entire Event Total 9:00 am until 12:30 pm (3.5 hours)
- Members: $200/table (up to 4 guests)
- Non-members: $220/table (up to 4 guests)
- Additional Guests (up to 3) – Members: $45/per guest
- Additional Guests (up to 3) – Non-members: $55/per guest
- Pricing: Brunch with the Bachelors is a rain or shine event. All ticket sales are final and are non-refundable. Should you have more than 4 guests for your table, please reply to your confirmation email and request a call from one of our staffers. You can add up to 3 more guests.
- Time: Brunch with the Bachelors begins promptly at 9:30 am. Greeters will be on hand at the main gate to check you into the event. Tours will begin immediately following breakfast at 11:00 am.
- Tickets: When your tickets arrive via email, please print them or show them on your phone for entry. Tickets are required for this event.
- Weather: Birmingham Zoo is a rain or shine facility. Should weather conditions be inadvisable to provide this experience, a zoo representative will contact you directly in advance.
- Age/Attire: Closed-toed shoes are REQUIRED. Guests must be at least 5 years of age to participate in the behind-the-scenes tour.
- Please Note: Face coverings are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for the Brunch portion of the event but are REQUIRED during the Tour/Behind-the-Scenes portion of the event as well as inside any animal habitats and must be worn by all guests ages 5 and up to protect yourselves and our animals.
Your VIP experience includes:
- Classic brunch safely served to you by our catering professionals
- Ambassador Animal meet and greet during your dining time
- Private elephant demonstration
- Interactive treat toss
- Private, behind-the-scenes group tour of the “bachelor pad” with our dedicated experts
- Continue the adventure with admission to the Zoo