Download a copy of our Zoo Map to review our park layout and plan your visit ahead of time. Special thanks to RealtySouth, the map sponsor of the Birmingham Zoo.
Find It Here!
- Stroller/Wheelchair Rental & ATM – Available in the gift shop just inside the entrance.
- Handicapped Access – We recommend that visitors with physical challenges pick up an Accessibility Guide from Visitor Services on how best to enjoy a day at the Zoo.
- Lost Parents, First Aid, Lost and Found – Located at Visitor Services, next to the front entrance of the Gift Shop.
- Baby Changing Areas – Available in all restrooms. A private room for nursing mothers is available at the Primate building.
- Tickets and Wristbands – Train and carousel tickets and wristbands are sold at the front gate or ride locations. Check today’s schedule for operating hours. All riders must be dry.
Single Stroller: $9*
Double Stroller: $11*
Electric Scooter: $25*