Have Your Party At The Birmingham Zoo!
Private parties are offered year-round! Space is limited, so reserve your party today. All parties take place rain or shine. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 205.909.4521 for more information. Advanced reservations are required – Parties must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance. Birthday parties are offered during the following times and last approximately 60- 90 minutes:
Saturday: 10am, 12pm, 2pm
Sunday: 10am, 12pm, 2pm
*Suggested party age range: 3-12 years old
BIRTHDAY PARTY CONTRACT
BIRTHDAY PARTY REQUEST
Birthday Party Package*:
Zoo Member price: $350
Non-Member price: $375
BECOME A MEMBER AND SAVE
Standard Party Includes:
- Birthday party ambassador
- Parties last approximately 60-90 minutes
- Gift for the birthday child
- Party for up to 16 guests (adults and children) including birthday child and parents
- All-day admission to the Zoo following the party
- Zoo themed cake (1/4 sheet cake that serves 25)
- Drink options include: Dasani water and “Tummy Yummy” juice
- Paper products (plates, napkins and forks)
- Unlimited ride wristbands (train, carousel and slide)
- Private animal encounter (An animal friend will make an appearance at your party!)
Additional Upgrades Available:
- Additional guest – $20 per person
- Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza – $12 per pizza
- Upgrade to 1/2 sheet cake – $22
- 12 cupcakes – $10
- A Birthday Party Contract must be turned in following party approval.
- Birthday Parties are not considered booked until the 50% deposit has been paid.
- Final payment must be paid in full at least 7 days prior to the party date.
- A final guest list is requested at least 48 hours before the party.
- Birthday parties are rain or shine.
- Parties may be rescheduled in the event the Zoo closes due to severe weather.
- Cancelling your party will result in the forfeiture of your 50% non-refundable deposit.
- Rides and activities are subject to change or cancellation based on weather conditions.
- The Birmingham Zoo is not responsible for lost or stolen items or birthday gifts.
- The Zoo does not have a secure place to store your gifts. Please collect them and store them in your vehicle.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed into the Zoo.
- Balloons, confetti, rice, grills, pets of any kind, smoking, alcoholic beverages, straws, Styrofoam products, and goodie bags with any food, candy, or balls are not allowed in the Zoo.
- No open flames are allowed inside the Zoo. Birthday candles will be provided for your party by a Birmingham Zoo birthday party ambassador.
BIRTHDAY PARTY FAQs
*10% tax will be added to the total purchase.
All animal options are subject to approval by that specific animal department.