Birmingham Zoo, Inc.
2630 Cahaba Road
Birmingham, AL 35223
ATTENTION ZOO MEMBERS: Please come to the membership office on your next visit to receive your new membership cards. Cards will no longer be mailed.
Don’t forget, when visiting the Zoo, you can apply your admission ticket for that particular day towards a Zoo membership!
Spring Membership Drive is Going on Now!
Sign Up Now for the Members Only ZooSnooze
Friday, June 19
Don’t miss your chance to take a night tour and ZooSnooze* around the Birmingham Zoo on Friday, June 19! Sleep beneath the stars like the animals while you enjoy an up-close animal encounter, a carousel ride and much more. Register today for this night full of excitement, and don’t forget to bring your flashlight. Pre-registration is required for this event, so please call 205.879.0409 ext. 275 to sign up today.
BASIC MEMBERSHIP LEVELS (Click image to enlarge)
PATRON MEMBERSHIP LEVELS (Click image to enlarge)
Birmingham Zoo Members enjoy many benefits, including:
- UNLIMITED visits 363 days a year
- Discounted admission to Wells Fargo Boo at the Zoo
- FREE admission to every night of Wells Fargo ZooLight Safari
- FREE/Discounted admission to approximately 150 zoos and aquariums for one year
- FREE one-year subscription to Animal Tracks
- 10% off gift shop merchandise
- Discounts on classes, camps, events and birthday parties
- Invitations to member-only events and more
- 10% food discount at Kudzoo and Safari Cafes
- Two-year discounted membership options available!
- Receive 10% off any service from DC Scientific
AZA Reciprocal Admissions Program
Participating AZA zoos and aquariums offer free or discounted admission to Birmingham Zoo Members. Click here for the most updated list of reciprocal AZA zoos and aquariums.
Dinner with the Keepers
Thursday, June 11
Thursday, August 6
Thursday, October 1
Thursday, November 1
Birmingham Zoo members in the Keeper’s Club, Curator’s Club and Director’s Club are invited to an exclusive behind the scenes tour and dinner with fellow Zoo Members and the Zoo’s expert keepers. Please see below for guidelines.
- Only those included in the membership may come to the dinner or behind the scenes tour
- A maximum number of 15 Zoo Members may be present for the behind the scenes tour and dinner. The minimum number is 5 guests
- RSVPS must be made 2 weeks prior to the scheduled event
- Tours may not be scheduled or rescheduled at a time other than those listed on the Dinner with the Keepers Schedule
- No alcoholic drinks will be served at this event
- 5-5:15pm: Arrive at the Zoo’s Front Entrance
- 5:30-6:15pm: Behind the scenes tour
- 6:30-7:30pm: Dinner at the Zoo Lodge
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Please email email@example.com.
Has your membership lapsed? Click here to renew online!
Click here to give a Gift Membership to a new member today!
Want to give the gift of Renewal to an existing member? Click here.