***SOLD OUT as of February 27***
Wake up, elephant lovers! You won’t want to miss Birmingham Zoo’s premier event for all things elephant: Brunch with the Bachelors. Join the Birmingham Zoo on Sunday, March 7 from 10am until 12pm for a one of a kind experience with our African elephant bachelor herd! Our pachyderm party is an exclusive event with your favorite bachelors: Bulwagi, Luti and Gadze, plus an intimate group of their biggest admirers. Enjoy dining al fresco at the Boma Yard while the elephants roam close by! After breakfast, guests will be treated to a special elephant interaction with our Animal Care Professionals. Learn what makes each of our bachelors unique and how your Zoo cares for these magnificent animals. Last but not least, guests to this extraordinary event will receive a commemorative gift and admission to the Zoo for the day.
Brunch Boma Yard in Trails of Africa
Elephant Encounter Boma Yard in Trails of Africa
Behind-The-Scenes Group Tour Elephant Lair
Brunch 10:00am – 11:00am
Elephant Training 10:30am
Behind-The-Scenes Group Tours 11:00am – 11:30am (Group A) & 11:30am – 12:00pm (Group B)
Entire Event Total 10:00am until 12:00pm (2 hours)
- Brunch with the Bachelors is a rain or shine event. All ticket sales are final and are non-refundable. Due to safety and distancing precautions, individual tickets cannot be purchased. Should you have more than 4 guests for your table, please reply to your confirmation email and request a call from one of our staffers. You can add up to 3 more guests.
- Time: Brunch with the Bachelors begins promptly at 10am. Greeters will be on hand at the main gate to check you into the event. Tours will begin immediately following breakfast at 11am.
- Tickets: When your tickets arrive via email, please print or show on your phone for entry. Tickets are required for this event.
- Weather: Birmingham Zoo is a rain or shine facility. Should weather conditions be inadvisable to provide this experience, a zoo representative will contact you directly in advance.
- Age/Attire: Guests must be at least 5 years of age to participate in the behind-the-scenes tour. Closed-toed shoes are required.
- Face coverings are required and must be worn by all guests ages 5 and up, during all tours and demonstrations to protect yourselves and our animals
Your VIP experience includes
- Classic Brunch and specialty waffles safely serviced to you by our catering professionals.
- Private elephant demonstration during your dining time.
- Private, behind-the-scenes group tour of the “bachelor pad” with a dedicated expert.
- Continue the adventure with admission to the Zoo.