Sold Out as of October 28
Back by popular demand! Mark your calendar and join the Birmingham Zoo for a second round of Zoo Brews: Drafts at a Distance on Friday, October 30 from 5pm until 8:30pm! Craft beer lovers will enjoy a fantastic selection of beverages from the finest specialty brews and wines. Experience breweries from all over Alabama and the southeast while you travel through the Zoo. Perfect for adults 21 and up, this event is a responsible reinvented twist on a signature favorite! Whether you missed the first one or just want to come back for more fun, we can’t wait to see you at the Zoo!
Per ABC regulations, Zoo Brews will operate with a “Penny-A-Pour” system! Each sample will be worth one penny. Guests will drop their penny into a bucket at each brewery booth in order to receive your sample. If you don’t have pennies lying around, we will have a penny redemption booth at each vendor station, where you can cash in larger coins for pennies! All pennies collected will be donated to our Emergency Animal Fund. Full size beer will be available for additional purchase.
*PLEASE NOTE: Face coverings are required. Adults-only, all guests MUST be 21+, no exceptions. No children will be allowed into the event, including infants. ID required, no admittance without ID and no refunds for no ID. Limited ticket availability, purchase in advance. All purchases are final. Ticket refunds will not be issued. Zoo Brews is a rain or shine event.
DATE & TIME
- Friday, October 30
- 5pm – 8:30pm
- *The Zoo will close early at 4pm
- Visitors are required to wear face coverings, unless eating and drinking.
- Face coverings must be worn inside the Zoo while attending the event and walking around.
HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- ACCEPTED PAYMENT Credit/Debit card will be the only accepted form of payment. Cash will NOT be accepted to buy tickets, food, or merchandise
- Capacity Zoo Brews will have strict limits on attendance
- Signage and other measures will remind visitors of safe & healthy practices and to follow social distancing guidelines
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Food trucks will be onsite serving food for additional purchase.
- Full size beer will be available for additional purchase.
- Wild Burger will be open and serving drinks and light snacks only.
RIDES & RETAIL
- Protective Life Carousel will be operating at no additional charge. Carousel rides are included in the cost of event admission.
- Gift Shop at the front entrance will be open