Spire Safari Challenge
Come to the zoo to play! — Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Have you ever wondered how the Birmingham Zoo’s animals keep warm in Birmingham’s colder winter climate?
Spire and the Birmingham Zoo have created a fun, interactive scavenger hunt safari you can play to learn more about the Zoo’s animals and enter to win a family prize pack that includes:
- One-year Family Membership to the Zoo
- Adopt an Animal Supporter Package
- Ride tickets for the Red Diamond Express Trains and Protective Carousel
- Food vouchers for tasty treats at Nourish 205 and Wild Burger
- Spire and Zoo items
How to Play
- Look for the Spire Safari Challenge signs located throughout the Zoo.
- Scan the QR code located on the signs at each featured location.
- Watch the Spire safari video for each location.
- Write down the letter provided at the end of each video.
- Collect all six letters from the six Safari Challenge locations:
- Elephant Barn
- Giraffe Barn
- Cotton-top Tamarins
- Alabama Wilds Barn
- Komodo Dragon
- Primates/South America
Once you’ve collected all six letters, enter them below for your chance to win. And if you can, try and guess the special word to reveal the Safari Challenge Word of the Month.
For more information and to submit your entry click HERE!
One valid entry will be randomly selected each month to win the Safari Challenge Prize Pack from Spire. Must be age 18 or older to enter to win.