Now throughout the summer, take advantage of the best value “All Adventure Package.” For $20 (plus tax) guests can enjoy one Unlimited Ride Wristband, one Camel Ride and one Jane H. Brock Soaring Safari Zipline Adventure. Join others and glide through the treetops of Alabama Wilds. Feel the cool breeze as you zip through the dense woods during an exciting aerial journey on the Jane H. Brock Soaring Safari Zipline Adventure! For hours of operation and to reserve your spot, please click here.
A waiver is required for anyone under the age of 19. To complete the waiver, please click here.
Cost to experience the Jane H. Brock Soaring Safari Zipline Adventure:
NEW! Summer Pricing:
$12 (plus tax) – Member
$15 (plus tax) – Non-member*
*Non-member pricing does not include Zoo admission
Group Discount Pricing:
- $12.75 – Group size of 15 – 100
- $11.25 – Group size of 100+ (must be reserved in advance)
- $10 – Add-on cost per person for birthday parties.
- Sunday: Noon – 6:30 p.m.
- Monday: Noon – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: Noon – 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: Noon – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: Noon – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: Noon – 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. & 12:45 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
What is the Jane H. Brock Soaring Safari Zipline Adventure?
An introduction to the adventure of ziplining! The Jane H. Brock Soaring Safari Zipline Adventure offers four ziplines of varying length, one Transition Bridge and a spectacular tree house. Participants are fitted with state-of-the-art zipline equipment and are under the supervision of Red Mountain Park zipline adventure guides at all times. After a brief orientation with one of our Jane H. Brock Soaring Safari Zipline Adventure guides, ‘Zippers’ will soar roughly 20 feet above the ground and end their adventure with our longest zip run of over 100 feet.
How do I book a Jane H. Brock Soaring Safari Zipline Adventure?
If you know in advance what day and time you would like to take a Jane H. Brock Soaring Safari Zipline Adventure, you can book your time online by clicking here. Members, be sure to log-in here to receive your Member discount. Adventures can also be booked or by calling 205.879.0409. For those who choose to book their time slot on-site at the Zoo, they will be accommodated on a first come – first served basis. We encourage you to book your time slot in advance.
How many people can ride the Jane H. Brock Soaring Safari Zipline Adventure per time slot?
Maximum number of participants per time slot is 16.
How long does the Jane H. Brock Soaring Safari Zipline Adventure last?
Time commitment to complete the Jane H. Brock Soaring Safari Zipline Adventure is approximately 20 – 30 minutes, depending on group size.
How many people can experience the Jane H. Brock Soaring Safari Zipline Adventure per day?
During extended summer hours, we expect to be able to accommodate approximately 350 people perday.
Is there a height or weight requirement?
Yes, there is a minimum weight of 45 pounds and a maximum weight of 250 lbs. All participants must be at least 42-inches tall. While most participants who fall within these requirements will be able to take a zipline adventure, body frame and proper fit in our safety harnesses is another criteria (especially for our younger participants). If our safety harnesses do not fit the participant properly, then our adventure guides will not allow that individual on the zipline course.
What is the Jane H. Brock Soaring Safari Zipline Adventure policy in bad weather?
In the event of rain, thunder or lightning, the course will close until the weather clears. Windy days can also affect operations and cause the course to close if winds are in excess of 17 mph. If your time is cancelled due to weather, we will either reschedule your Jane H. Brock Soaring Safari Zipline Adventure for a later time/date or issue a rain check.
All participants must sign a release form. A parent or guardian signature is also required for participants under the age of 19.
In addition to the above, our guides may refuse participation to any individual if they determine that the individual’s participation would present reasonable safety concerns of any kind.
Important Dos and Don’ts
- DO arrive on time! Please arrive for your Jane H. Brock Soaring Safari Zipline Adventure no later than 15 minutes before your scheduled time. Late arrivals will not be able to join their group. If you miss your time slot, we will reschedule your Jane H. Brock Soaring Safari Zipline Adventure for a later time/date based on time slot availability.
- DO bring a valid ID.
- DON’T risk your health. Those with heart, leg, back problems or any serious illness will not be allowed to participate. This includes pregnancy as well.
- DO wear closed toe and closed heel shoes. These are required to participate.
- DON’T come under the influence. Any individual who is under or appearing to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs (legal or illegal), will not be allowed to participate.
The Jane H. Brock Soaring Safari Zipline Adventure is Powered by Red Mountain Park