In the Plan Your Visit section:
Find It Here!
- Stroller/Wheelchair Rental & ATM – Available in the gift shop just inside the entrance.
- Handicapped Access – We recommend that visitors with physical challenges pick up an Accessibility Guide from Visitor Services on how best to enjoy a day at the zoo.
- Lost Parents, First Aid, Lost and Found – Located at Visitor Services, next to the front entrance of the Gift Shop.
- Baby Changing Areas – Available in all restrooms. A private room for nursing mothers is available at the Primate building.
- Tokens – Train and carousel tokens are sold at the front gate or ride locations. Check today’s schedule for operating hours. All riders must be dry.