Ways to Give
The Birmingham Zoo “Inspires Passion for the Natural World” and allows guests to experience first-hand the wonders of the wild world. The Zoo cannot operate without your support. By giving to the Birmingham Zoo, you are:
- Playing an essential role in helping care for the Zoo’s animals
- Supporting educational programs
- Promoting worldwide conservation
- Enabling groundbreaking research
Support the Zoo:
- Capital Campaign – The Birmingham Zoo is growing! For more information, click here.
- Corporate Sponsorship – For more information, click here.
- General Support including Tributes and Memorials. For more information, click here.
- Education – The Birmingham Zoo is Alabama’s largest outdoor classroom. For more information, click here.
- Conservation – Passion into Conservation Action. You can help the Zoo’s staff learn and advance research. For more information, click here.
- Adopt-An-Animal – For more information, click here.
- Planned Giving – For more information, click here.
- Endowment – The Zoo’s Endowment Fund will ensure the Zoo’s preservation and growth for years to come. If you are interested in contributing to the Endowment Fund, please contact Karen Carroll, Vice President Development, at email@example.com or 205.397.3856.
- Amazon Smile and the Birmingham Zoo – If you are an Amazon shopper, please register with Amazon Smile and help the Zoo while you shop. Click here to start shopping.
The Birmingham Zoo also accepts cash, checks, all major credit cards, and stock. To make a stock gift, please contact us at 205.397.3856.
The Birmingham Zoo, Inc. recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of the individuals and organizations maintained in our database. Personal information gathered by our organization is kept in confidence. Safeguards are in place to ensure that donor records are not disclosed or shared with outside parties. The Birmingham Zoo only collects identifying information for specific purposes relating to our initiatives and campaigns. We uphold high standards in maintaining data accuracy and ensuring the appropriate use of information.